Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In the details...

Hey ya'll,.
Here are some more details about next Tuesday's surgery----8AM start, 2-3 hour duration,recovery to ICU like the past two times....hopefully having the most delicious veggie broth I ever remember for dinner PA was iffy on whether I'd have Comcast Cable for Blazer games. In other news, I'm having increasing difficulty with walking and my lefty skills are not impressive.  I'm dependent on shopping carts at the store.  Next week's surgery was made very real when I signed consent forms today for a crainotomy.  The phlebotomist was sweet during my blood draws.  I'm getting A LOT of support from folks.  Thank you!  Dazed & not yet too confused  xoxoxo, -S

12 comments:

Zaidi Family said...

Love you, Sara! Big hugs and best thoughts from my heart to yours! xxoo, Stace

Sara said...

Will DEFINITELY be thinking of you on Tuesday and sending positive thoughts down to Oregon! Dominate this tumor and surgery!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs to you Sarah! I know you will do great! Sending good thoughts your way! - Rosemary

Sherin said...

You are in my thoughts constantly, Sara, and I will be sending a continuous stream of good vibes, love, and healing thoughts, especially on Tuesday. Best wishes for the very best results.

Love,
sherin

Joyce said...

You will be on my mind, and in my prayers next Tue. Bless U--xx-oo

Todd said...

Sara,

Good luck with your surgery. I will send out super prayers for you!! I love you and will give you big hugs in my dreams all the way from the east coast....

Todd

Craig said...

Whoa Sara! we defintely are missing you here at BMS, be positive, be strong, be Sara! nuture yourself and know we are taking care of everything in middle school for you.

Anonymous said...

Sara- thinking of you and sending lots of love and good thoughts!!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Sara-
I miss you and I am rooting for you. Stay strong:)

XOXO
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Holding you close in my heart and thoughts every second, sweet niece. Kick ass and take names, girl!! Love you, love you, Candy

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sara,

We are sending an infinite amount of love and light to you from MN.
I will be thinking about you on Tuesday, and always!

Miss you tons.

xoxo, Angel

Anonymous said...

You are on my mind and in my prayers. Hope you are recovering and begin to feel better soon !!!

Love,
Farrah